Video is everywhere
According to Cisco, by 2018, video will account for 79% of all consumer internet traffic. With online video quickly becoming a key means for people to satisfy their information and entertainment needs, small businesses that fail to include it in their internet marketing strategies are missing out.
- YouTube receives more than one billion unique visitors every month – that's more than any other channel, apart from Facebook.
- 75 million people in US watch videos online everyday
- Embedded videos on websites can increase traffic up to 55%
- Merely mentioning the word "video" in the subject line of an email can increase open rates by 13%
- Nearly 40% of all video is watched on mobile
But is video really possible for small businesses? Absolutely. MultiCoastMedia can help you include video in your marketing strategy, even if you are on a limited budget.
Check out some examples of our work in video.
Doug and Kate's ProJan Testimonial
ProJan Cleaning and Restoration needed a customer testimonial video shot on location to showcase their excellent work.
Adirondack Nature Reel
The great Northeast is a wonderful place to live. Here are just a few of the views from within the Adirondack Park. From Lake George all the way up to the top of Lake Champlain, nature at it's finest. We Love New York!!
In a New York Minute
A quiet evening turns epic, in NYC. Here's a video produced during a Philip Bloom Workshop at B&H Photo.
A Day In The Life...Screenprinter
A complete view of the morning of the owner of One On 1, an upstate NY screenprint artist. From coffee to the finished product, this is how it's done.